Reconciliation in Christ المصالحة في المسيح

A blog site dedicated to showing the world the reconciliation that God offers to us and between us through the blood of Christ--the blood He shed in love for us and for all nations, to make us one with Him, and one in Him, for eternity.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Invitation to Bethlehem

Dear friends,

I received a call from the Bethlehem Bible College today, informing me that I am welcome to come there to volunteer teaching English and otherwise helping out with the school, as soon as I could. I'm very excited about this opportunity, though there are still obstacles to be overcome, most importantly my parents' concerns about safety. So I would appreciate any prayer on the subject--that God would be glorified in what I do, that the eyes of my parents would be open to see the vastness of the glory of God in the face of Christ, and draw their concerns from His heart, not just from worldly viewpoints. I pray that God would use them to challenge and refine me, that He would give me wisdom to follow His will, whether that means staying or going, that I might honor and love my parents in this decision, and most importantly honor Him above all else.

I'll post here when things get figured out, though at this point the fact that the college wants me to come and that I want to come gives me some confidence that God will bring me there soon. May His will be done.

In Yes(h)u'a,

Seth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home