Reconciliation in Christ المصالحة في المسيح

A blog site dedicated to showing the world the reconciliation that God offers to us and between us through the blood of Christ--the blood He shed in love for us and for all nations, to make us one with Him, and one in Him, for eternity.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

indeed, power and money

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.


We must also be weary of the tempation of equating the Kingdom of God with the Kingdom of Heaven which leads people to unite "church" and "state". Only one Man can and will do this, and that is Jesus the Christened One, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. We know the Catholic establishment tried doing this and witnessed against its divine sanction since Jesus said "My Kingdom is not of this world", but beware of being lured by protestant equivalents. The power of the state will never be that of Christ, save when He returns and triumphantly dashes the gentile world power.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, Hallelujah! I couldn't have said it better myself. All the rulers of the present age, whether we think of them as "good" or "bad," will one day bow before the King of Kings, God's Anointed One. On that day we will all realize that our schemes and our struggles for power amount to nothing before God. May our eyes all be open to this beautiful and terrifying reality.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home