Reconciliation in Christ المصالحة في المسيح

A blog site dedicated to showing the world the reconciliation that God offers to us and between us through the blood of Christ--the blood He shed in love for us and for all nations, to make us one with Him, and one in Him, for eternity.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

kulshi mniH

I talked to my parents last night, and it looks like while they have concerns about me going, if I decide to go, they will support me. So Praise God! May He lead me safely to Bethlehem if it's His will to do so.

Assuming all goes according to plan (el hombre propone y Dios dispone), I would be leaving here toward the beginning of October, going to Kosovo and Turkey for a week each with a group from Horizons, then heading down to Tel Aviv. It will be wonderful to spend time with the believers in Kosovo and Turkey, get to know those places a little better.

Anyway, I'm excited! May Jesus be lifted up on my trip and as I prepare to go. There are a lot of things I still need to do before I leave--good thing it's not right away.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seth,

If God does indeed call you for this mission, our prayers will travel with you and I hope that you will be able to stay in touch with us either via email or your blog. I'll keep checking.

I know you've wanted to be able to return to the Middle East(from mentioning it in our
"vacation Beirut" conversation):-) so may you be guided by the Savior's hand with this decision, and if it is to be your calling, may the love of Christ go with you and protect you at this important crossroad in your life.

Love, Kathy (and Uncle Steve)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home