Reconciliation in Christ المصالحة في المسيح

A blog site dedicated to showing the world the reconciliation that God offers to us and between us through the blood of Christ--the blood He shed in love for us and for all nations, to make us one with Him, and one in Him, for eternity.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Merhaba

Just a quick update--I'm in Istanbul now, enjoying my time with friends here. I plan on leaving Sunday evening to Kosova, arriving Monday morning and spending about a week there. Jason Stryd will be coming in Tuesday afternoon, I'm excited to see him there!

Istanbul is beautiful, very urban and cosmopolitan; it makes Bethlehem feel very provincial in comparison. But I'm already starting to miss speaking Arabic and Hebrew, and enjoying some of the cool things about living in the Bethlehem/Jerusalem area.

God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home