Reconciliation in Christ المصالحة في المسيح

A blog site dedicated to showing the world the reconciliation that God offers to us and between us through the blood of Christ--the blood He shed in love for us and for all nations, to make us one with Him, and one in Him, for eternity.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

encouragement

Blessings from the Father of Lights, and from our King eternal Jesus Christ,

Seth, borther in Christ, my heart goes out with you. May you be an arrow in the hand of the Allmighty. I shall keep you and your trip in my prayers, that you might be emboldened to declare the only Gospel of salvation, the Biblical Gospel. May He also protect you from the subtle and fiery darts of the evil one. O if only it be my God's will that I might see you again. Keep growing in the knowledge of Christ, to whom be all the glory.

Thanks again for the C.D. I also have the package in possession and will deliver it if you would just remind me of name and/or address.

'Till we meet again, whether in this world, or at the pearly gates, may the Judge of all the earth keep you with His mighty right hand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not forget:
Psalm 46:10-11;
Hosea 1:10,2:1;
Eph. 1.
God is good, His love endures forever, and He loves you dearly.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home