Reconciliation in Christ المصالحة في المسيح

A blog site dedicated to showing the world the reconciliation that God offers to us and between us through the blood of Christ--the blood He shed in love for us and for all nations, to make us one with Him, and one in Him, for eternity.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Schools, jobs, etc. (ie, normal American life)

Hello all,

I'm back in Colorado again, staying at my family's house in Louisville. I've spent a lot of the last couple weeks working on graduate school stuff, figuring out where I'll be going. My decision is mainly down to either George Washington University in DC or the University of Arizona in Tucson. Arizona is offering me a very good financial deal, and it's a good school; GW is somewhat better for what I want to study (more broadly focused, with more economics, development and practical stuff). If the Lord provides a way for me to pay for GW, I'll go there; otherwise I'd be very happy at Arizona. So, it's a good situation. I'll be visiting both places in April, have to decide two days after I get back from DC.

I haven't started working yet, since I haven't found a job. It doesn't look like People's Clinic will have anything available, so I'm looking in various places. May God make that happen when and how He desires. I hope I can find something relatively nearby.

This Sunday I'll be giving a short presentation on my time in Palestine/Israel; pray that God would speak through me. I'm excited to share some of my stories, pictures, etc. I believe the Lord already has His hand in it, so I'm happy to share about the people in the region, and the struggles they face to deal with each other and their own sin, as well as the ways that God has brought redemption to people's lives.

Keep on praying for the believers in Palestine, Israel, Lebanon and elsewhere, that they would cling to the word of God, never repaying wrong for wrong, and rejoicing in the great blessings that God has given us in Christ.

Love,
Seth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home