Reconciliation in Christ المصالحة في المسيح

A blog site dedicated to showing the world the reconciliation that God offers to us and between us through the blood of Christ--the blood He shed in love for us and for all nations, to make us one with Him, and one in Him, for eternity.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

"And all these things shall be added unto you as well"

Well, I don't know exactly how well I've been "seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness," but God in grace anyway has given me a permanent place to stay, like officially, like I'll be sleeping there tonight!!! (For those who didn't know, I was promised a room at the Catholic student center here, but for the last almost two weeks now it's been delayed and delayed, and my other options have been closed one by one...so it's really nice to know it's actually come through just in the nick of time.)

So, I'm going to go sleep there now, and enjoy the bounteous riches of God's grace. :) Yipee!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Seth!

Congratulations for finding a place to live. Hope school and everything is going well... looks like it is from your entries. You know, I wrote you a congratulatory email back when you told me you were headed to Arizona, but then I did what I always do: went into a long reflection on our conversation last April and then never actually finished or sent the email. I could resend it now, but you've probably forgotten the whole conversation anyway. However, I did bookmark your blog, and I come by from time to time and enjoy reading your posts.

So you're living with Catholics, hey? Well, look out, you can never tell about those crazy people. ;-)

Rachel

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home