Reconciliation in Christ المصالحة في المسيح

A blog site dedicated to showing the world the reconciliation that God offers to us and between us through the blood of Christ--the blood He shed in love for us and for all nations, to make us one with Him, and one in Him, for eternity.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ya me voy

Hey everybody,

So, I'm DONE! I finished my last final today (man, did my hand hurt from writing!), so now all I have to do tomorrow is pack up my stuff, figure out a place for my bike and other things I'm not bringing along, and voilà! je suis finis! I'm not sure how I did on my final, definitely not as well as the first two midterms in that class (history of the Arab-Israeli conflict), but I think I did well overall in the class. Anyway, I'll be back home Saturday (either afternoon or evening, depending on if I can catch an earlier flight as I hope), then my brother Joel is getting married on Tuesday, Christmas is five days after that--loads o' fun!!! And then I'll get to start working on my Zambian soap stuff, which I'm super excited about. So it shall be a blessed next few weeks I believe. I'm gonna be super happy to see my family and all my friends in Boulder this weekend, plus another somebody a few weeks from now (in an in-between-jungle-lands hiatus). :)

Lots of happy things, although I definitely am sad to say goodbye to all my friends here. I love people in Tucson! I'm going to miss my GCF friends especially, and the cool people in my department here, and other people I've met. God bless you all! I definitely hope to stay in touch with people, and if God brings me back here in a year (or even just for a visit sometime soon) I shall be quite happy. :)

So, another season passes--I haven't spent more than seven months in a single place since I left for Lebanon in September 2003. Maybe this will be a change--I hope to be in Boulder for the next year or so, God willing, perhaps even longer. But wherever God brings me, may I dwell in His house, be fed by His word and His Spirit, and bear fruit for His Kingdom.

Pray for the people in Zambia, for the people in the Holy Land this Christmas, and for everybody who doesn't know the joy of welcoming the sweet newborn King into their hearts this Christmastime.

Love, love, love!

Seth

PS For some good welcoming Christmas reading, I recommend http://peaceofchrist.blogspot.com/2004/12/blog-post.html if you haven't read it, which I wrote last December while I was in Bethlehem. (not that I think I'm the best writer in the world; I just know I like it.) :) By the way, the first line in Arabic says, "Ahlan wa sahlan, yesua," or "Welcome, Jesus."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home